1. There is a dry layer on the outside that will never become supple again no matter what you do to it.
2. They steam quickly and can deliver a burn, if made to budge before they’re ready.
3. They look more desirable with jam, jelly, I mean face creams, I mean, butter!
4. Fluffy or thin they still make anything better.
5. If you don’t put the butter on correctly you can end up with some age spots/discoloration on the epidermis excuse me, I mean, crust.
6. Once you’ve realized the amount of work that goes into making a good biscuit, you no longer wrap them in a dish towel, you upgrade, and treat them well by wrapping them in better linens.
7. There are many layers to a good biscuit and each one makes it perfect!
8. You’ve got to handle that dough just right if you expect a biscuit to bend to your will, biscuits don’t rise for just anybody……