1. A 36 yr old middle-aged person can still put a beat-down on a 23 yr old.
2. Experience allows you to take more hits without your eyes swelling shut.
3. Experience allows you to think before reacting, permitting you to see the sweet spot and roll out when your back is against the ropes.
4. No man should ever fail while his children are seated in the front row chanting, “Go Daddy, Go!”
5. Age might be quicker, but experience has seen it all before, doesn’t panic and finds a game plan.
6. Keep your left shoulder aimed at your opponent, keep your right fist ready and keep dancing.
7. Class and sportsmanship are timeless and always in style.
8. Smile at an opponent when they connect a hit, show anything but fear.
9. Fiercely stare your target down when the bell rings so that they’ll know you’re not tired & still hungry for blood.
10. When you push an opponent off of you for holding; punch hard as you push back, show no mercy when your opponent is stalling to catch their breath.